Iron Cycles has blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ironcycles.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Barry-Roubaix Race Report #1

From Liz Markel, member of Team Iron Cycles:

Race report from the Markels: I did 23 miles, and did not finish last! :-D The uphills were killer on my knees (thank you to whichever IC guy asked if I was OK while walking an uphill!). My little victory was pushing the pace good on the downhills and the technical sections and feeling confident with the speed and my bike handling. Jon did the 35 mile and went over the handlebars on the 2-track section after another guy crashed and fell in front of him (both are fine), but did finish. We both agree it was fun, freezing, and VERY hilly...and that we'll try to race it again next year! Most importantly, though......CONGRATS B! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment