Iron Cycles has blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ironcycles.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Endura Road Overshoes Review

Another review from a Team Iron Cycles member, Vanessa lends a critical eye to clothing.  She's not necessarily harder on stuff than anyone else, but is happy to share her true opinions rather than waste time sugar-coating things.  Added to that, being a petite person Vanessa can struggle to find the right equipment in a sport still loaded with products designed around men.


With that said, you should rest easy knowing that when something gets a glowing review from Lil' V, it's truly good stuff.


I have tried other shoe covers and the Endura Road booties are the best I have tried, by a long shot. After trying on many different brands, and finding none that fit my small feet, I bought my 1st pair of shoe covers 2 years ago. They did fit, but never stayed zipped, leaked water, and soon started to come apart at the seams!  Then I found these Endura booties this October, and though they are specified Road, I have used them with my road and my Mountain bike shoes and they work for both! They are awesome! They are SUPER warm.  They keep your feet dry, no leaking! (Though I have yet to try them in a total deluge).  AND I love the zipper and velcro strap combo. These are not going to come unzipped like my last pair (which have gone in the trash, btw). And best of all the Extra Small fits my very small foot, unlike other I tried.


We do our best to keep these in stock at all times, and for only $40 they make a killer gift idea for the cyclist on your holiday list.




No comments:

Post a Comment