Iron Cycles has blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ironcycles.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 21, 2012

New IF Shots

A few new shots have recently made their way out of Independent Fabrication HQ I thought I'd share...


First up is an SSR MAX with blue/gray panels beautifully painted.  My love runs deep for the SSR having owned one in the past and currently riding an SSR MAX made like this one.  The panels turned out beautiful, though I'm still hung up on raw.


Another SSR MAX with an interesting 3/4 paint with well-executed jersey panels incorporating some raw stripes showing through.


A silver Corvid caps things off nicely.  Again, I'm personally a fan of raw on this carbon frame, but the silver turned out much better than I would have expected.  The new script is all class and I can't help but to assume once built this bike will be stunning.

That's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment