Iron Cycles has blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ironcycles.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 25, 2012

New IF Shots

More new paint shots rolling out of the factory in New Market.  I swear, these guys keep getting better and better, and I never thought it possible.  Well done fellas.


A beautiful blue/white scheme on a Crown Jewel.  Maybe a little busy for my taste on a classic steel bike, but I can certainly understand why someone would like this.


This shot just opens a new world of ideas.  I'm a pretty toned-down-paint-scheme kind of guy, but a row of bikes showing color like this makes me yearn for something bright.


Personally I wouldn't ride a bike with the Lion of Flanders prominently displayed like this per my request, but for the right person this could be really cool.  Of course it's done well, and much like the blue/white Crown Jewel, I can appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment