Iron Cycles has blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ironcycles.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 15, 2012

In Stock: Tifosi Podium S Sunglasses

I'm not too proud to admit when I am wrong.  Well, I'm not to proud to admit whem n I'm wrong sometimes.  And I'm wrong here.  I've sworn by Oakley for years, but I've recently put them away to try out the Tifosi Podium S.  The "S" stands for small I assume since these are the more narrow of the two, the standard being the base Podium (no "S").


When you first lift these you'll notice how incredibly light they are.  I haven't had a chance to weigh them, but they are shockingly light.


Second thing I noticed was that the glasses come with three lenses, which is part of what sold them to me.  I've been thinking of using some rose-colored lenses for mountain biking for some time, I guess this is serendipitous.


After only a few rides with these glasses and I'm sold.  The frame-free lenses provide unparalleled sightlines.  The light weight provides glasses you can't even tell are there.  The rose lenses give incredible contrast.

Did I mention they retail for $70?

No comments:

Post a Comment