Iron Cycles has blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ironcycles.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lumberjack 100 Weather Update

This weekend will see my second attempt at The Lumberjack 100.  Last year I went into the race after 2 full weeks off of the bike and about a week in bed.  A nasty bug of some sort got me and left me out of the game.  I attempted the race, finished the first lap and started my second, but knew there was no way I'd finish and pulled the plug.

More recently, Coach Ted has had me training consistently, I've stayed healthy thus far, and am amped to give this another go.

Here's the weather forecast for this week, going into this weekend, in Cadillac:


Since this will (hopefully) be my first completed 100 mile MTB race, I'm in it to finish it.  Awesome weather means everyone will be fast, and I'm fine with that.  I want to get this one under my belt so I can come back next year and race it.

But, let's focus on next weekend first.....

No comments:

Post a Comment