Iron Cycles has blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ironcycles.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Recent Visit to the ENVE Factory!

I wish I could say I were the one touring ENVE's factory, but the guys at Singletrack Magazine recently found their way over for a nice tour.  ENVE not only make killer forks and cockpit parts, but also makes many of the carbon tubes and lugs you'll find on US custom, hand-made bikes.  ENVE works directly with a number of builders to ensure that the perfect tube is chosen for each and every bike that builder makes.

Here are a couple of photos that stuck out to me, primarily because this is how my Independent Fabrication Cross Jester (cyclocross bike based on the Corvid road bike) was designed and constructed.  ENJOY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment